- We have compiled a decent sized list of local press and will email them over the weekend.
- I am thinking of going back to the theatre this Sunday to do some Bear recon. Perhaps the kid/person who picked up the Bear goes to the movies every Sunday morning.. A long shot, but who knows?
- I am uploading another Bear video (hopefully up tonight but might be tomorrow) titled “Dancing Bears”. We made this one this last summer while visiting Japan.
- Thank you Ken for helping out by putting up flyers!!
- Thank you to everyone who is helping spread the word. We will find those Bears!!
Meet the Bears..
I thought a little background on the Bears might be nice at this point. There are of course two of them, which leads to the fitting names of “Bear #1″ and “Bear#2″! Bear #1 is the boy; he sports a cool pink hat and a pink and white scarf. Bear #2 is the girl; she is more elegant in her pink cape (which doubles as a skirt), and her pink and white gloves.
They both stand at approximately 3 inches in height. Being bears, they enjoy eating most everything, but they are not without their favorites! Special delicacies include salmon, berries, and Korean bacon.. They are curious about everything, which sometimes leads them into trouble.
They both love to travel, and dream of living in Paris someday.
They both love to sing, but since they are bears it comes out sounding rather odd (something between a growl and a squeak, but with words)!
is the brains of these two bears. She is always saving #1 from getting into too much trouble!
She has an affinity for beautiful things- particularly clothing.
She enjoys dancing, singing, eating, and hibernating!
She can also be a bit of a bossy bear sometimes..
is more of an accidental genius.. He is always trying new things which leads to new adventures all the time!
He likes hip-hop music, and aspires to be the first Bear rapper.
He also likes the word “boss” and uses it to describe most things that he likes.
He has been know to swim in soup on occasion! (That story later)
That hopefully gives you at least an introduction into their Bear personalities. More to come..
Here is their “Dancing Bear” video!! Enjoy.
How you can help:
- Post this site on any social bookmarking sites you use (Digg, Reddit etc)
- Download and print a flyer here..
- Forward the video to people you know..
- email any suggestions you have..
- Help me get the bears into the paper or TV! More strategy on that later…
- Think positive thoughts.